Who is the best IVA company?
When you are looking to sort out your debt problems, it is very important to make sure that you pick the right IVA company for you. With the right company you will have minimal contact throughout your IVA, but when you need something sorted it gets done swiftly and professionally!
So, what should I look out for?
- No upfront fees – Some IVA companies will charge you an upfront fee/management fee/administration fee. At IVA Wizard, we make sure that we only use IVA companies which are 100% free from upfront fees.
- Confidentiality – It is important that your data is kept completely confidential. This means that you can process your IVA mainly online, through email, Whatsapp and SMS. This also means that if you do not want your debt situation discussing with your partner, it will be kept secret. We will only deal with companies that maintain the strictest level of confidentiality.
- Established – We will only recommend large reputable IVA companies, which appear in the top 10 list of insolvency practitioners. This will exclude all startups, offshore companies, small companies and one man bands.
- Reviews – A companies reviews are their shop window. The best IVA companies have high reviews on reputable independent review websites, such as reviews.co.uk and Trustpilot. We exclude all firms which have negative reviews, so you don’t have to spend hours doing this yourself!
- Cheap – All of our companies start their IVA plans at £90 per month. Some others will insist that your payments start at £150 per month, or even £200 per month. Your monthly payments are based in your income and expenditure, so a high minimum threshold should not be set.
You should pick an IVA company which offer a product which is free to set up and easily affordable. The company should be well established, with great reviews and they should keep your information 100% confidential at all times. We have created a panel which guarantees this, leaving the stress and research to us!
Is an IVA right for me?
- Struggling to pay your bills on time, or think you will be in the future?
- Concerned about debt collectors or bailiffs visiting your house?
If so, do you:
- Have over £5000 worth of unsecured debt?
- Have a regular income of £800 or more?
- Owe money to 2 or more people?
IVA Companies to Avoid?
Now and again we receive negative reports on IVA companies. This is always going to happen unfortunately but if there is a common trend of bad practice we immediately exclude that company from our panel.
Bad practice could be anything like:
- A high amount of negative reviews.
- Poor customer services.
- Harassing emails, text messages or calls.
- Poor management.
- Inadequate systems.
We will consistently post this type of information for you to read, within this section.